Hi dear, welcome to another recipe tutorial. We hope you are well by the grace of Almighty creator. Today you are going to learn how to make cashew chicken recipe easily at home. It is one of the most popular recipes in the world. Both children and elders are going to like this recipe very much. So no more waiting. Let's start this cooking blog tutorial.
Chicken Cashew Recipe In Details
- Frying Pan
- 300 Grams Chicken Breast (Slice into10-12 pieces)
- ½ Cup Capsicum
- 1 Cup Cashew Nuts
- ⅓ Cup Cucumber
- ⅓ Cup Thick Sliced Onion
- ½ Teaspoon Soya Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cornflour
- ¼ Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 2 Pieces Chopped Chillies
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Tasting Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salt To Taste
- Wash the sliced chicken and dry it. Make a mixture of ginger, garlic, soya sauce and cornflour together. Then put the chicken pieces and roll the chicken pieces into the mixture. Marinate the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Slice capsicum into little pieces. Roast the cashew nuts till it becomes lite golden and keeps it aside
- Add oil in a pan and heat oil in medium temperature. When oil ready, add chicken breast pieces in it and fry it till it becomes lite golden and keep it aside
- Now mix the sauce and all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir for 1 minute except cornflour. Then add cucumber and fry the mixture only for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Then add fried chicken pieces and cashew nuts into the fried sauce mixture. Add 1 tablespoon water with cornflour into the dish. Stir well and fry the whole mixture for 2 minutes.
- After stirring for the time duration, remove the pan from the stove. So your recipe is done. Now serve hot chicken cashew nuts with fried rice.
Dear reader, we have come to the end of this cooking blog tutorial. We hope, this tutorial was helpful to you to learn about how to make cashew chicken easily at home. If you liked our blog post, then please leave your valuable review and comment into the comment box section. It will inspire us to create another blog on the cooking tutorial. Have a nice day and goodbye for now. And you are most welcome to our next cooking blog tutorial.