Hi dear, welcome to another recipe tutorial. We hope you are well by the grace of Almighty creator. Today you are going to learn how to make chicken broast recipe at home. This recipe is favourite to both elders and youngers. We hope you will like this recipe very much. So no more waiting. Let's start this cooking blog tutorial.
Chicken Broast Recipe In Details
- Paper Towel
- Frying Pan
- 8 Pieces Chicken With Skin
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- ½ Tablespoon Mustard Paste
- ½ Tablespoon Chilli Powder / Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Piece Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder
- ½ Tablespoon Cinnamon Powder
- ¾ Cup Plain Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Cornflour
- ½ Litre Oil For Fry
- 1 Teaspoon Salt To Taste
- At first, by using the paper towel, you need to wash and dry the chicken pieces. Excess water must not contain into the chicken. It will not hold coating well if there is.
- Next, marinate the chicken with mustard paste, salt, lemon juice and chilli powder for at least 1 or 2 hours. Then you need to make seasoned flour. To make seasoned flour, make a mixture of plain flour, cinnamon powder, cornflour and salt.
- Then take milk & egg together in a bowl and mix it very well. Then put the pieces of chicken in the egg mixture for 2 minutes, After doing that coat the chicken into the seasoned flour and repeat the process till you get the thick crust on the chcicken pieces.
- After finishing the process, heat oil in a deep pan. Then fry chicken pieces on medium heat about 14 -16 minutes till it is getting golden brown colour. After frying chicken for 14-16 minutes, your chicken will be ready to serve.
So, dear visitor, we have come to the end of this cooking blog tutorial. We hope, this tutorial was helpful to you to learn about how to make chicken broast recipe recipe easily at home. If you liked this blog post, then please leave your valuable review and comment into the comment box section. It will inspire us to create another blog on the cooking tutorial. Have a nice day and good bye for now. And you are most welcome to our next cooking blog tutorial.