Hi dear, how are you? We hope, you are well by the grace of Almighty creator. Today you are going to learn how to make spicy chicken curry recipe. This recipe is very tasty and it is good for health. We hope, you are going to like this recipe. So no more waiting. Let's start this cooking blog tutorial.
Spicy Chicken Curry In Details
- 1 KG Chicken (6 Pices)
- ½ Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- ½ Tablespoon Chopped Ginger
- 1+½ Cup Sliced Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Paste
- 3-4 Pieces Green Chillies
- 2 Pieces Tomatoes (It must be deseeded and diced)
- 1 Piece Red Capsicum
- 1 Piece Green Capsicum (It must be deseeded and sliced)
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaf
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar (Optional)
- ⅔ Cup Oil
- Salt to taste
- At first, when you are cutting tomatoes, make sure that you have removed the seed from the tomatoes and then diced the tomatoes very carefully.
- Next, take a pan & heat the oil on it. After heating the oil add onion & fry it for 2-3 minutes till it becomes browned lightly.
- After frying the onion, add cumin, coriander powder and turmeric powder in it. Then fry the mixture for 50 seconds.
- Now add the chicken pieces into it with ginger, garlic, black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt. After adding the ingredients, fry the mixture for 15 minutes. Then add 1 tablespoon of water into it.
- Now add chopped tomatoes into it and cook the mixture for five minutes more. After passing 5 minutes time duration, add mustard paste and capsicum into it. Make sure that you have mixed well. If the boiled tomato sauce is sticking to the bottom of the pan, you must add 1 tablespoon water at a time.
- At last, when the chicken is cooked and looking gravy thick enough, add some chopped coriander leaf and sugar. Give a stir very carefully.
- After 1 minute it is ready for serving on the table.
So we have come to the end of this cooking blog tutorial. I hope, this tutorial was helpful to you to learn about how to make chicken curry recipe easily at home. If you liked our blog post, then please leave your valuable review and comment into the comment box section. It will inspire us to create another blog on cooking tutorial. Have a nice day and good bye for now. And you are most welcome to our next cooking blog tutorial.