Hi dear, welcome to another recipe tutorial. We hope you are well by the grace of Almighty creator. Today you are going to learn how to make chicken fry recipe quick and fast at home. This fried chicken recipe will be little bit spicy and its taste is awesome. If you have children in your family, then your children will like this recipe very much. So no more waiting. Let's start this cooking blog tutorial.
Chicken Fry Recipe In Details
- Frying Pan
- 1 Full Chicken (Make it 10 pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- ½ Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Pieces Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Oil For Deep Fry
- At first, mix the chicken and all the spices and let it be marinated for at least 1 and ½ hour.
- Next, make a mixture of eggs, salt and back pepper powder. Now take each chicken piece and dip the chicken into the egg mixture and then roll the egg layered chicken into the flour.
- After finishing the upper process, heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces. Don’t fry too much chicken at a time. Each time try to fry 3-4 chickens. Fry the chicken in the pan on medium heat until it gets the golden brown colour.
- Remove the fried chicken from oil and place on a paper towel. And your chicken fry recipe is done. You may serve this hot chicken fry with fried rice or you may eat this recipe as a snack.
Dear reader, we have come to the end of this cooking blog tutorial. We hope, this tutorial was helpful to you to learn about how to make chicken fry easily at home. If you liked our blog post, then please leave your valuable review and comment into the comment box section. It will inspire us to create another blog on the cooking tutorial. Have a nice day and good bye for now. And you are most welcome to our next cooking blog tutorial.