Hi dear, how are you? We hope, you are well by the grace of Almighty creator. Today you are going to learn how to make mutton curry recipe. This recipe is a very tasty and a little bit spicy recipe. Also, it is good for health. We hope, you are going to like this recipe. So no more waiting. Let's start this cooking blog tutorial.
Mutton Curry Recipe In Details
- 1 KG Sliced Boneless Mutton (15-20 Pieces)
- 3 Tablespoons Yoghurt
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste
- 3 Tablespoons Onion Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Piece Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Piece Cardamoms Pod
- 8-9 Piece Green Chillies
- 1 Piece Bay Leaves
- ½ Cup Oil
- ⅓ Teaspoon Salt
- At first, mix all the ingredients except chillies in a pan very carefully. Then marinate the mixture for 1 hour.
- Next, heat the pan. After heating the pan properly, put the mixture in the pan and cook it under closed lid till the oil of the mixture is separated.
- Then, add 3 cups of water and green chillies with it.
- After that, cook it under the closed lid and you must cook on medium heat. The cooking time duration should be within 30-35 minutes. You must wait till the mutton meat becomes tenderized by the heat.
- Serve this recipe with rice or bread etc.
So dear, we have come to the end of this cooking blog tutorial. We hope, this tutorial was helpful to you to learn about how to make mutton curry easily at home. If you liked this blog post, then please leave your valuable review and comment into the comment box section. It will inspire us to create another blog on the cooking tutorial. Have a nice day and good bye for now. And you are most welcome to our next cooking blog tutorial.