Hi dear reader, welcome to another recipe tutorial. We hope you are well by the grace of Almighty creator. Today you are going to learn how to make prawn rice recipe quick and fast at home. So no more waiting. Let's start this cooking blog tutorial.
Prawn Rice Recipe In Details
- Frying Pan
- 2 Cups Rice
- 1 Bowl Mixture (1 cup of diced Potato+ 1/8 tablespoon of Baking Powder+ ¼ tablespoon Vinegar + ¼ tablespoon Salt)
- 300 Grams Prawn
- ½ Cup Milk
- ⅙ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 3 Pieces Green Chillies
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Piece Cardamom Pod
- 1 Piece Bay Leaf
- 2 Pieces Cloves
- 1 Pieces Sticks
- ½ Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- At first, you need to wash the rice properly and soak the rice into the water for 20 minutes. After soaking the rice for 20 minutes, put the rice into a strainer and keep it aside.
- Next, you need to wash the diced potato. Then, mix baking powder with it & also salt and vinegar too. After completing this task, fry the potato in the medium heat. You need to wait till it gets the crisp light golden brown colour. Then remove the potato pieces which has been fried in the oil. And keep it aside.
- After completing the upper task, you need to mix the turmeric powder and ¼ teaspoon salt with prawn. Then marinate the mixture for 2 minutes. After completing the marinating process, fry it in the same oil for 2-3 minutes. Now remove the fried prawns from oil. And keep it aside.
- At last, in the same oil add some chopped onion and fry it. After frying the onion, add rest of the spices except green chillies. Then add the soaked rice into it and fry it for 2-3 minutes. Also, you can add some peacods into it. But before adding peacods, you must boil the peacods.
- After frying the rice for the selected time duration, add the prawn into it and give a stir. Then sprinkle some salt and stir the mixture for 1 minute. So, Your prawn rice recipe is ready now.
So dear reader, we have come to the end of this cooking blog tutorial. We hope, this tutorial was helpful to you to learn about how to make prawn rice easily at home. If you liked this blog post, then please leave your valuable review and comment into the comment box section. It will inspire us to create another blog on the cooking tutorial. Have a nice day and good bye for now. And you are most welcome to our next cooking blog tutorial.