Hi dear, welcome to another recipe tutorial. We hope you are well by the grace of Almighty creator. Today we are going to learn how to make Shami Kebab recipe easily at home. We will be guiding you step by step. So no more waiting. Let's start this cooking blog tutorial.
Shami Kebab Recipe In Details
- Frying Pan
- 500 Grams Boneless Meat
- ½ Cup Yellow Split Pea
- 6-8 Pieces Peppercorn
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander Powder,
- 2 Pieces Cardamoms
- 1 Teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger Chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoon Chopped Mint Leaves
- 4-6 Dry Roasted Red Chilli
- 1 Pieces Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Sliced Onion
- 1 Pieces Bay Leaf
- ¼ Cup Breadcrumb
- Oil For Deep Fry
- At first, the yellow split pea is needed to soak in the water for 3-4 hours.
- Next, you need to cut the beef into small pieces and wash the beef pieces. Then put the beef on a heavy pan and mix bay leaf, ginger, garlic, onion, cloves, split peas, cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorn, water, and salt. Marinate the beef for 1 hour.
- Then cook as long as the meat and split peas become fully cooked. You need to check that the water is completely dried up. The pressure cooker is perfect for this.
- Now you need to knead all the ingredients together carefully except eggs and breadcrumbs to make a smooth paste.
- Then you need to put the paste in a bowl and add eggs and bread crumbs and mix well.
- On next make the small round of flattened balls from the ready-made mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan in medium heat and when oil is ready, put the flattened kabab in the oil. You may put 5-6 flattened kebabs at a time depending on your pan size and fry them till golden brown colour appear out on both sides.
- Your shami kebab recipe is done. Serve this recipe with the fried recipe. If you don't know how to cook fried rice recipe then, then you watch our recipe option. You will get fried rice recipe there.
Dear reader, we have come to the end of this cooking blog tutorial. We hope, this tutorial was helpful to you to learn about how to make shami kebab easily at home. If you liked this blog post, then please leave your valuable review and comment into the comment box section. It will inspire us to create another blog on cooking tutorial. Have a nice day and good bye for now. And you are most welcome to our next cooking blog tutorial.